- Thai elephant kills trainer, runs off with Chinese family on its back
- 70th annual Tomatina battle kicks off in Spain
- London mayor gives go ahead for controversial Thames River cruise terminal
- UK to crack down on illegal migrants
- The bongs are wrong on Londons Big Ben
- Boy trips in museum and punches hole through million dollar masterpiece
- Typhoon Goni lashes Japan
- Thousands marooned in Philippines as typhoon Goni toll rises
- Tourists killed in plane crash in Canada
- German antiimmigrant protests turn violent
Good Travel Management’s extensive knowledge of global markets makes us the natural choice for organising Trade Missions and Groups to global events, or exploring new markets around the world.
Our experienced team understand that only the most precise planning will ensure a Trade Mission is a success and that is why organisations such as Hull and Humber Chamber of Commerce, NOF Energy and the UK India Business Council choose to work in partnership with us. From initial market research and analysis, through to the visit itself, you will be dealing with an experienced account manager who will work with you to ensure your visit is a success.
Delivering everything from group bookings to bespoke itineraries for individual travellers including hotel reservations, meeting rooms and ground arrangements, our team work in partnership with organisers and present at Mission Briefings or accompany larger groups where additional assistance is required.
With the recent addition of Mercian Travel Centre, in the West Midlands, to the group brings us particular expertise in organising Trade Missions to the Middle East. With more than 120 years experience in international travel planning, Good Travel Management has the experience to organise your Trade Mission wherever it is in the world.