- Dozens die in Egyptian peninsula
- Blast rips through childrens hospital in Mexico
- Snow forces Manchester Airport to close
- Measles outbreak spreads in California
- Passengers injured as plane comes under fire
- Madagascar devastated after tropical storm
- Jihadi suspects arrested in France
- Thousands march in Mexico over missing students
- Five foreigners killed in Libya hotel attack
- New York shuts down as historic snowstorm approaches
Good Travel Management’s extensive knowledge of global markets makes us the natural choice for organising Trade Missions and Groups to global events, or exploring new markets around the world.
Our experienced team understand that only the most precise planning will ensure a Trade Mission is a success and that is why organisations such as Hull and Humber Chamber of Commerce, NOF Energy and the UK India Business Council choose to work in partnership with us. From initial market research and analysis, through to the visit itself, you will be dealing with an experienced account manager who will work with you to ensure your visit is a success.
Delivering everything from group bookings to bespoke itineraries for individual travellers including hotel reservations, meeting rooms and ground arrangements, our team work in partnership with organisers and present at Mission Briefings or accompany larger groups where additional assistance is required.
With the recent addition of Mercian Travel Centre, in the West Midlands, to the group brings us particular expertise in organising Trade Missions to the Middle East. With more than 120 years experience in international travel planning, Good Travel Management has the experience to organise your Trade Mission wherever it is in the world.