- 49 dead after Mexico prison riot near Monterrey
- WHO advises women on Zika protection
- EU chief: Tunisia is safe for tourists
- Indian town sees wild elephant run amok
- Airline news: US proposes law to limit shrinking airline seats
- Train crash in Egypt leaves dozens wounded
- Air fares expected to fall
- Southern California endures recordbreaking heat
- Zimbabwe in the grips of mass starvation
- Flight diversion and inflight brawl after man urinates on other passenger
Good Travel Management’s extensive knowledge of global markets makes us the natural choice for organising Trade Missions and Groups to global events, or exploring new markets around the world.
Our experienced team understand that only the most precise planning will ensure a Trade Mission is a success and that is why organisations such as Hull and Humber Chamber of Commerce, NOF Energy and the UK India Business Council choose to work in partnership with us. From initial market research and analysis, through to the visit itself, you will be dealing with an experienced account manager who will work with you to ensure your visit is a success.
Delivering everything from group bookings to bespoke itineraries for individual travellers including hotel reservations, meeting rooms and ground arrangements, our team work in partnership with organisers and present at Mission Briefings or accompany larger groups where additional assistance is required.
With the recent addition of Mercian Travel Centre, in the West Midlands, to the group brings us particular expertise in organising Trade Missions to the Middle East. With more than 120 years experience in international travel planning, Good Travel Management has the experience to organise your Trade Mission wherever it is in the world.
27 February to 4 March 2016 - Last year Team Humber Marine Alliance informed it`s members that they were organising an offshore wind trade mission to the USA.