- Deadly attack targets UN staff in Somalia
- Tsunami warning in Japan
- Protesters clash with Police in Seoul
- Deadly bombing in Afghanistan
- Climbers wary of conditions on Mount Everest
- Thousands march at Auschwitz, Poland
- Indonesian plane in emergency landing
- Gyrocopter pilot arrested on US Capitol lawn
- Cyprus struck by earthquake
- Wildfires spread in Russia
Good Travel Management’s extensive knowledge of global markets makes us the natural choice for organising Trade Missions and Groups to global events, or exploring new markets around the world.
Our experienced team understand that only the most precise planning will ensure a Trade Mission is a success and that is why organisations such as Hull and Humber Chamber of Commerce, NOF Energy and the UK India Business Council choose to work in partnership with us. From initial market research and analysis, through to the visit itself, you will be dealing with an experienced account manager who will work with you to ensure your visit is a success.
Delivering everything from group bookings to bespoke itineraries for individual travellers including hotel reservations, meeting rooms and ground arrangements, our team work in partnership with organisers and present at Mission Briefings or accompany larger groups where additional assistance is required.
With the recent addition of Mercian Travel Centre, in the West Midlands, to the group brings us particular expertise in organising Trade Missions to the Middle East. With more than 120 years experience in international travel planning, Good Travel Management has the experience to organise your Trade Mission wherever it is in the world.