- Passengers injured as freak wave hits MSC cruise ship
- Storm Gorm rocks Denmark
- Two Australian surfers on Mexico road trip feared dead
- Protesters cause traffic chaos at Londons Heathrow airport
- Shoppers descend on Black Friday deals
- Paris attacks: Brussels threat level reduced
- Two dead in South Australian fire
- WWII bomb forces thousands from homes in Hamburg
- Powerful 7.5 quake jolts PeruBrazil border
- Tunisia declares state of emergency after attack
Good Travel Management has the expertise to ensure you get the most value from your air travel spend by providing:
- Unbiased advice. Being independent means we recommend only what is best for our clients.
- Negotiated UNIGLOBE fares in all classes with all the world’s major airlines, including First, Business, Premium Economy, Economy and Low Cost.
- Flexibility. We are able to hold provisional reservations in many instances, meaning our clients can plan meetings before committing to discounted fares.
- Company negotiated fares. Good Travel Management can also negotiate specific fares for your company with airlines you use regularly subject to volumes.
- Benchmarking of key routes – ensuring year on year transaction costs are controllable and visible.
- Management of your air travel spend. We regularly review your air travel spend to ensure we are providing the best value to your company.
If you would like us to benchmark your current air travel expenditure against our excellent fares then contact us on (01482) 307175 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.