Travel News >
- 2 wounded near Thai protest site
- Deaths reported in Venezuela clashes
- Englands Legoland closes for the weekend
- Graffiti section designated on The Great Wall
- Flights and transport disrupted in Sydney
- Floods hit Kruger National Park, South Africa
- Christchurch swamped by record floods
- India announces April election
- Eastern Australia struggles with drought
- Heathrow tube strike looms
We want to share and live by the following statements in all our business:
- We are committed to providing a service to our customers, business partners and each other that we are proud of.
- We are committed to treating people the way we would like to be treated ourselves – in an honest and fair way.
- We are committed to the long term, profitable future of our business and reflect this in the decisions we make.
- We will strive for excellence and be professional in everything we do – our own reputation and the reputation of the business is at stake.
- We encourage enterprise, recognise new ideas and always seek to improve the way we do things.
- We want to be a responsible member of the communities and environment we live and work in.
- We have respect for our colleagues – listening to them, being supportive and encouraging teamwork.
- We want our business to be an open, enjoyable place where talent and hard work are rewarded and people have the opportunity to achieve their personal goals.