Travel News >
- Nigeria closes borders for elections
- Trains collide in Thailand
- Buildings collapse in New York fire
- Amsterdam airport disrupted by power cut
- Flash floods in Chile
- Travellers to Uganda in danger
- Aden Airport in Yemen closed
- Tornado rips through Oklahoma region
- Passenger Airbus crashes in France
- Hundreds of children stolen in Nigeria
We want to share and live by the following statements in all our business:
- We are committed to providing a service to our customers, business partners and each other that we are proud of.
- We are committed to treating people the way we would like to be treated ourselves – in an honest and fair way.
- We are committed to the long term, profitable future of our business and reflect this in the decisions we make.
- We will strive for excellence and be professional in everything we do – our own reputation and the reputation of the business is at stake.
- We encourage enterprise, recognise new ideas and always seek to improve the way we do things.
- We want to be a responsible member of the communities and environment we live and work in.
- We have respect for our colleagues – listening to them, being supportive and encouraging teamwork.
- We want our business to be an open, enjoyable place where talent and hard work are rewarded and people have the opportunity to achieve their personal goals.