Travel News >
- Man stabs six at gay pride march in Jerusalem
- Manila holds mass drill to prepare for killer quake
- Turkish Airlines boeing makes emergency landing in Warsaw
- Nepal may end mass animal sacrifice
- Chinese airport closed after arson attack on plane
- Britain, France tighten security after ninth migrant dies in Calais
- New Yorks La Guardia Airport to be overhauled
- Malaysia blames nude tourists for deadly earthquake
- Man killed as 1500 migrants try to storm Eurotunnel
- 10,000 campers forced to flee forest fire in France
We want to share and live by the following statements in all our business:
- We are committed to providing a service to our customers, business partners and each other that we are proud of.
- We are committed to treating people the way we would like to be treated ourselves – in an honest and fair way.
- We are committed to the long term, profitable future of our business and reflect this in the decisions we make.
- We will strive for excellence and be professional in everything we do – our own reputation and the reputation of the business is at stake.
- We encourage enterprise, recognise new ideas and always seek to improve the way we do things.
- We want to be a responsible member of the communities and environment we live and work in.
- We have respect for our colleagues – listening to them, being supportive and encouraging teamwork.
- We want our business to be an open, enjoyable place where talent and hard work are rewarded and people have the opportunity to achieve their personal goals.