Travel News >
- Tight security expected in Australian Anzac ceremony
- Koh Tao voted top island in Asia
- Earthquake rattles New Zealand capital
- AntiISIL rally turns violent in Ethiopia
- Thousands evacuate after Chile volcano erupts
- Storm in eastern India kills 33
- Eurostar cancels Brussels service today
- Deadly car bomb attack in Somalia
- Four strong earthquakes hit Taiwan
- Australian storms cause havoc
We want to share and live by the following statements in all our business:
- We are committed to providing a service to our customers, business partners and each other that we are proud of.
- We are committed to treating people the way we would like to be treated ourselves – in an honest and fair way.
- We are committed to the long term, profitable future of our business and reflect this in the decisions we make.
- We will strive for excellence and be professional in everything we do – our own reputation and the reputation of the business is at stake.
- We encourage enterprise, recognise new ideas and always seek to improve the way we do things.
- We want to be a responsible member of the communities and environment we live and work in.
- We have respect for our colleagues – listening to them, being supportive and encouraging teamwork.
- We want our business to be an open, enjoyable place where talent and hard work are rewarded and people have the opportunity to achieve their personal goals.